Sunday, May 28

Blocked In

Another super Sunday and the morning started off with lots of leftovers from the Saturday night. One of the first was from a house in Dalton but the fare was still not out after ten minutes, it was 8 am and so and no way I was going to blow the horn and wake people up. I was pressing ring back every few minutes and after a while I heard a phone ring, it was coming from the backyard of the house where I was supposed to pick up from. I got out and opened the door and there was my drunken lady fare, she must have expected me to drive into the back yard for her. She was only going up the road a half mile or so to a local hotel, as we got nearer alarm bells started in my head when she slurred that she was going to collect her car. But as we pulled in the car park she swore when she saw that her car was blocked in by four others. I let out a sigh of relief because I knew that the hotel staff wouldn't even consider waking up the paying guests to move the cars for some drunken lady.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If she was a guest there before they might know to block in her car.