Wednesday, January 13

Binned

Another busy Sunday and the morning started off with lots of leftovers from the Saturday night. One of the first was from a house in the next town five miles up the road, but the fare had still not appeared after ten minutes of me waiting patiently. It was 8: am and so there was no way I was going to blow the horn and rudely wake the poor local folk up. I was pressing ring back which calls the customers phone every few minutes and after a while I faintly heard a phone ring, it was coming from the backyard of the house where I was supposed to pick up from. I got out and opened the door and there was my disheveled drunken lady fare sitting on a dustbin, she must have expected me to drive into the back yard to collect her. 
She was only going up the road a half mile or so to a local hotel, as we got nearer alarm bells started in my head when she slurred that she was going to collect her car. But as we pulled into the hotel car park she swore when she saw that her car was blocked in by four or five others. I let out a sigh of relief because I knew that the hotel staff wouldn't even consider waking up the paying guests to move the cars for some drunken lady. I was proved right and returned her back to her dustbin within a few minutes.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I like your post and services .

Yuvraj said...

Very fabulous blog, while reading it enjoyed. If you want to visit any place in india book Taxi service or cab service at your doorstep at very economical rates. We offer special offers on every booking. Hurry up! Book taxi taxi service to avail the services.
for more information visit our website- Book taxi service here

Ganraj Travels said...

Nice Blog.Thanks for sharing such a nice information. If you want to visit multiple places in india. Book Hurry up!ganraj travels by affordble rates and fares.For more information visit our website.
taxi service