Tuesday, January 22

Lead On

I love this story about the Goth couple, the chap apparently walks the lady goth everywhere on a dog leash. They complain that a West Yorkshire bus driver refuses to allow them on his bus, telling them " We don't let freaks and dogs like you on." I would have no such problem with them using my taxi, as a matter of fact I would welcome them, I love the characters of life. It doesn't surprise me that they are northerners though, we seem to have the monopoly on larger than life characters up here in the wild and wonderful north.

5 comments:

Dogbait said...

Have a look at his shoes! Would get into the British army in a flash.

Then again, it's a dog of a life!

Roy, Dublin Taxi Driver said...

looks more like a case of BDSM than Goth....which is good in my book!

bob mullen said...

DB: aye it looks like the opening scenes from the Bill.

Jeff said...

Um, tasty-looking female, what is she doing with that dumbo.

My daughter (not a goth) has a few goth friends. When you get up close to the boots they are in fact reminiscent of what divers used to wear. The ones with lead weights, spherical helmets, and the rubber hose down to them.

bob mullen said...

Tom: well they do say that love is blind eh! Sounds like you have made a point of studying the goth boots very closely eh!