Monday, November 5

Screwdriver

I had picked up a fine figure of a woman today and was taking her the few miles to our neighbouring town of Dalton, when embarrassingly I got a flat tyre. So of course I got out with the intention of changing the wheel and resuming the journey. The problem was I couldn't prise the hubcap off, no matter how hard I tried. After a few minutes of struggling, the lady leans out of the window and says "Would you like a screwdriver?"
I replied, " Well we might as well...I can't get this bloody wheel off."

5 comments:

Roy, Dublin Taxi Driver said...

Seriously? very quick witted!

Peggy said...

lol - Good one!

Bill said...

Did you get the tyre changed or did you opt for a screw

Paradise Driver said...

LOL!

Very good response.

bob mullen said...

For my reply folks see the above post (honest luv)