Monday, August 14

Camp

One of my first jobs this morning was to pickup a guy from Dalton going to Barrow; it was early morning and so not too many folk around except for a chap painting his windows nearby. Now let’s get this straight I am in no way homophobic, I see most things on this job and most don’t shock or surprise me but our window painting friend was gobsmacked when he saw my fare kissing his boyfriend goodbye, what on his nice quiet suburban front street in Dalton never! His mouth was wide open and he was staring and never noticed that he was now painting over the glass in his windows. But I did have to suppress a laugh when a bit later my fare was telling me that he was going camping that night.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd rather see men kissing than hitting each other any day. Why is one so rare and the other all too common?

Anonymous said...

just discovered your blog and I think its great by the way! i really wanted to ask a question about an earlier post-the one with the webcam on newbury-how do you find these webcam sites? I'd really like to know if there's one for Fleetwood, Lancashire.

Thanks

bob mullen said...

Peggy I think maybe too much testosterone it's dangourous stuff and too think some bodybuilders inject themselves with even more of it.

bob mullen said...

S I will have a look to see what I can find for fleetwood soon as I get time