Monday, February 6

Nasty and Nice

This morning I was threatened with a parking ticket by a local traffic warden don’t know why because he could see I was picking up a fare. This was at 8a.m with no other traffic about just me on a yellow line watching my fare walk towards me. Who knows maybe he had had a bad weekend or his missus didn’t put enough sugar on his cornflakes. This was more than made up for later when I picked up a lovely Venezuelaion lady going to Lancaster University a round trip of about ninety miles. This lady had travelled a lot and was good company so the miles just rolled by, I had a bit of a drive round Lancaster and could tell how much more vibrant things are there, maybe that’s what we in Barrow need more of an emphasis on gaining university status rather than trying to attract crappy pizza parlour and call centre jobs.

No comments: