Saturday, January 28

Mobile Phones

When someone talks to me from the seat directly behind nowadays I have learnt not to answer straight away. This is after a couple of embarrassing incidents when I have answered them only to realise that they were actually talking on there mobile phones and not to me. This mainly happens when they have the phone set to silent mode and they get a call or they suddenly decide they need to call someone and it cant wait a few minutes till I drop them off. Mobile phones to me are anti-social things many times I have had three or four passengers in the car and instead of talking to each other they are all talking and texting to other people on mobiles. The other anti-social thing is when they get in and turn there MP3 players down to tell you where they are going and then turn it right up again for the journey. Some have it that loud that that I can hear there music louder than the radio, that must be damaging to there hearing.

No comments: