Tuesday, January 17

E-Jesus



You could be forgiven for thinking that maybe Ebay has taken over this local Baptist church. Good way of bidding for followers though!
Following on with the religious theme some time ago now I went along to a local supermarket to pick one of our regular customers up. After waiting for ten minutes or so without any sign of her I logged it as a no pickup and carried on working. Two hours later the same job was sent to me, so along I went, this time she was there waiting for me with her shopping. We loaded up and on the way to her house I asked where she was when I went for her the last time. Well she replied” I had a vision and the Lord put someone before me and bade me to spread the Lords word “Best excuse I’ve heard yet from a woman for gossiping!

No comments: