Saturday, November 26

Mix

Interesting mix of people today, of note have been the Italian guy who is over here fixing machinery at our local soap powder factory, he's over here for a month and he must find it lonely living in a hotel particularly with the language problem. Maybe I should introduce him to the lovely Karen the beautiful beauty therapist who I also took to work this morning. I did read about a taxi driver who ran a dating agency from his cab a while back so I shall have to think about that maybe. Still feeling a bit guilty about the confused old lady though she wanted to go to a supermarket called Tesco but because it takes twenty to thirty minutes to get on and off their car park I just took her to another supermarket, Morrison’s half a mile away. She didn't seem to notice and I told the office where she would be when she needed picking up, but please don’t send me!

No comments: