Friday, April 21

Sweets n Cake

Its funny how some old ladies want to feed you up sometimes, like today one old dear gave me a mint and later another a toffee. But to top this just as I was about to go for a coffee a lady gave a slice of her home made lemon sponge cake to go with it delicious. This reminds me of the local taxi legend about the old lady that used to give her driver a little bag of unsalted peanuts every time she was picked up. This went on for months until one driver said “no thank you I don’t like peanuts” she was said to have replied “no neither do I but I like the chocolate coating”---think about it.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought about it. I got it. Funny!

Anonymous said...

I thought about it. I got it. Funny.

Anonymous said...

Thats funny!!

Anonymous said...

Happened to the Vicar as well

Anonymous said...

mmmm... delicious... granny-soaked nuts ;)