Saturday, February 4

The Fright

I didn't take a lot of notice when the lady got into the back of the car and asked to go to town on the way she asked me to pull up outside a post office while she did an errand. I was just sat there daydreaming, when out of the corner of my eye I spotted something small and furry making it's way from in between the seats towards me. I was out of the car quicker than a Danish cartoonist leaving a mosque. I thought maybe a rat must have gotten in somehow. Just at that moment the lady walked up to the car and seeing my expression guessed what had happened,sorry she said I should have told you I had my Yorkshire terrier in my pocket and thought it would be ok to leave her in the car.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"I was out of the car quicker than a Danish cartoonist leaving a mosque."

Thats funny! :)