Wednesday, May 21

Easy For You To Say

THINGS THAT ARE VERY DIFFICULTTO SAY WHEN DRUNK:

  • 1. Specificity
  • 2. Anti-constitutionalistically
  • 3. Passive-aggressive disorder
  • 4. Transubstantiate


THINGS THAT ARE DOWNRIGHT IMPOSSIBLE TO SAY WHEN DRUNK:

  • 1. No thanks, I'm married.
  • 2. Nope, no more booze for me!
  • 3. Sorry, but you're not really my type.
  • 4. Doner Kebab? No thanks, I'm not hungry.
  • 5. Good evening, officer. Isn't it lovely out tonight?
  • 6. Oh, I couldn't! No one wants to hear me sing karaoke.
  • 7. I'm not interested in fighting you.
  • 8. Thank you, but I won't make any attempt to dance, I have no coordination. I'd hate to look like a fool!
  • 9. Where is the nearest bathroom? I refuse to pee in this car park or on the side of the road.
  • 10. I must be going home now, as I have to work in the morning.
  • 11. Thank you Mr. Taxi Driver, that was a very reasonable price.

4 comments:

Paradise Driver said...

AMEN!!

Dogbait said...

Very good! I can't say those first four sober!

Anonymous said...

I congratulated some Man U supporters on their great win earlier.
I think I'll wash my mouth out with soap!

bob mullen said...

wil:Guess it translates OK then eh!

DB:I had trouble writing them.

roy: I support whoever's shirt they are wearing.