Wednesday, September 18

Net Beast

I had picked four guys up and one of them was saying how he had been talking to a 22 year old nymphomaniac in an internet chat room the previous night.
 His mates howled with laughter when I interrupted with the comment that it was probably a 22 stone transvestite for all he knew.
 There are still many gullible folk about who believe because they want to believe. 
 It reminded me off the young lady I took back to her home in Blackpool recently, which is about 70 miles from here; she had come through to visit someone she had met in the chat rooms and ended up staying the night.
 I said don’t you find that dodgy had you met him before or anything no she said we just spoke via the keyboard.
 Anyway as we drove along I had a better look at her in the rear view mirror and not to put to fine a point on it she was a beast!  So I don’t know how she had described herself to the poor guy but I bet he got a hell of a fright.
 She did tell me that he had paid the full £70 taxi fare so that says a lot to me.

3 comments:

Haleema Zaheer said...

Want a cab ? Visit!!
Late night cabs hire

Unknown said...

Good Information about taxi. Nice post Its really helpful for us.. we also provide newark airport cab service newark taxi service in nyc...........http://www.ewrtaxiservice.com/fleet.php

bookmaxicab melbourne said...

Nice article about taxis. thanks for sharing the knowledge.
Maxi Taxi
Maxi cab