Wednesday, April 18

Shocking


This was found stuck down the back of my front passenger seat, with the probes sticking out just where a passengers butt would be. It had a fully charged battery and was in working order, just how long it had been there I don't know. I had had at least ten fares sat in that seat that morning, I guess they all had a lucky escape. Who left it is any body's guess, it may have been there for quite a few hours. What did I do with it? well I disposed of it pretty rapidly, apart from being dangerous I would have lost my taxi licence if I had been found with it in the car.

7 comments:

Dogbait said...

I could put that to good use!

bob mullen said...

DB: yep you probably could but it's long gone now, which I think is for the best!

Anonymous said...

do you think someone left it there on purpose?
Scary!

Saffie

bob mullen said...

Anon: probably not apparently they go for about £60 on the black market.

Anonymous said...

i would of bought it off you bob it would of come in handy if some punk would of tryed to kidnap me again and if a copper would of caught me with it i would tell him where to get off to with his pepper spray on his belt and his batton and stab prof vest sorry about the spelling thats why i am a taxi driver lololol cheers bri white

bob mullen said...

Bri: bet you wish you had one with you back then.

Anonymous said...

oh yes defo m8 what bin did you put it in i will get it lolol bri