Friday, February 24

Homeless


I saw this today on a local street and grabbed this photo. It reminded me of one Sunday a while back, I had picked a guy up who had obviously been out all night. He was still the worse for wear but in a good mood laughing and joking as we drove through to Dalton. He was still laughing at one of his jokes when we pulled into his street, then he stopped the entire colour drained out of his face and he looked really shocked. What’s the matter I asked, but then I saw the problem outside his house was a pile of plastic bags with clothes (his I guess) thrown in. And to make it worse it was pouring it down with rain and there was what looked like an expensive stereo balanced on top.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am a taxi driver of Taxitramas. I'm not speak inglish, sorry. Thanks for you visit im my blog. Ok?